Fairfield Presbyterian Church is a historic Presbyterian Church in America congregation in the Fairton section of Fairfield Township in Cumberland County, New Jersey. It was founded in 1680 when a log church was built on the banks of the Cohansey Creek, and it is the oldest existing congregation currently within the PCA (which it joined in 1980 after leaving the UPCUSA in 1971). This log church was replaced by a New England style frame building sometime between 1713 and 1715.
In 1780, the Old Stone Church was built, which still exists a mile and half to the south of Fairton, and north of Cedarville, on County Route 553. The stone church was in use until 1850, when the present building in Fairton was completed. It was documented by the Historic American Buildings Survey in 1936. The Old Stone Church has been preserved and was added to the National Register of Historic Places on May 12, 1977, for its significance in architecture.
In 2006 the church celebrated its 325th anniversary. The church subscribes to the Westminster Confession of Faith. The current senior pastor is Rev. Michael Schuelke, who has served the congregation since 1992.